Monday, June 2, 2008

Crazy Computers

We are learning to write an argument that will persuade the reader to agree with our point of view. We need to include:
· An introduction which states the problem and tells our opinion,
· Reasons for our opinion,
· An ending which restates our opinion.
The first one we have written is about what needs to happen so we get a fair turn using the computer at home.
Eight year olds have trouble getting to use the computer at home. In my opinion there should be a longer computer so more people can use it at once. There would be no fighting over the computer so the computer would not get broken The longer computers should be 5 metres long at the price of $2000. You should be able to set a time for doing homework and it sets off an alarm. It will be so much handier for kids. I think kids should get longer computers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Rohan
I love your pet shadow I also love your blog.


From Grace