Hi, my name is Rohan. The people included in my family are my mum Sally, my dad Leigh, my brother Finn and my sister Sabine. I have a dog called Oonagh, 2 cats called Yoshi and Tallulah, 10 hens and a guinea pig called Squeak. I am interested in science, the Ancient Egyptians, evolution, Pokemon and my favourite TV programmes are The Simpsons and SpongeBob Squarepants. I like playing badminton. I like fishing and tramping. Just before the holidays my family tramped to Gridiron rock shelters and stayed the night. I liked cooking marshmallows on the fire. It was freezing cold in the night. We saw whio (blue duck). I like gymnastics. My favourite books are Maximum Boy, Dog Breath and the Captain Underpants series by Dav Pilkey, and the Golden compass series by Philip Pullman.
My blog is going to be a place where you see lots of lovely work by Rohan O ( ME!!).
No comments:
Post a Comment